Rural Fencing Contractors
Top Rated Farm Fencing Contractors for Greater Sydney and NSW
Why choose Impact Fencing for your Rural Fencing Project?
- Experienced Rural Fencing Installers
- Fully Licensed, Insured and trained Fencing Contractors
- We source the best quality materials at the lowest prices, like Waratah Wire
- Built to last … Boundary Fencing and Gates
- Free Consultation
- Servicing Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong and NSW
Free Rural Fence Consultation and Quote
Best Rural Fencing Contractors – Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong and NSW
We service the fencing requirements of farmers, rural landholders and undertake large civil fencing contracts for councils and highways. Our rural fencing contractors are experienced in farm, paddock and boundary fencing installations. Protect your livestock, horses, agricultural crops and property with a quality long-lasting farm fence. Servicing Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong and NSW
Post and Rail Fencing
Get the Classic County Style Fencing you’ve always wanted
Often the first choice for equestrian properties owners, the enduring beauty of timber post and rail fencing can significantly enhance the look and value of your rural property. For example, post and rail fencing when combined with clever landscaping, can transform your driveway into a tree-lined boulevard and thus turn your property into a classic country style estate.
Timber Post and Rail not only looks great but protects and contains your livestock effectively and safely. Call us to discuss the various post and rail fencing options that no only look great but suits your budget
Post and Wire Fencing
Post and wire fencing is the most popular solution for rural fencing as it is adaptable, durable and cost-effective, it’s ideal for keeping stock in, pests out or native animals off our roads.
The product range is designed to accommodate an assortment of rural fencing situations including various animal, heights, terrains and safety concerns. Materials include …
- Timber posts
- Galvanised posts and or star pickets
- Wire, Barbwire and
- Purpose designed wire netting
Rural Farm Gates
We install the best Australian made rural farm gates from light to heavy-duty.
Our farm gates are built to last, quality galvanised heavy-duty welds and heavy-duty mesh
Choose from standard sizes or we can fabricate gates to suit your situation.
We source only the highest quality farm gates from reputable companies like Cyclone, Clipex and Whites Rural and acquire them for you at the cheapest prices.
Farm Entrance Gates and Automatic Farm Gates
Farm Entrance Gates can highlight your estate’s entrance and add real character and value to your property
We can supply and install your farm entrance gates or automated farm gates
Options include …
- Standard manual farm gates or automated farm gates
- Single or double sliding gates or swing gates.
- Remote control, Phone Bluetooth or digital keypad coded access
- Mains power, low voltage or solar-powered, battery backup
- Intercom, camera to monitor your gate entrance
- Standard safety features to prevent a gate closing
Rural Fencing Unique Requirements
The type of rural fencing you choose depends on your unique requirements. If you have farm animals like horses, dogs, chickens, rabbits, pigs, goats, deer, sheep or cattle you’ll need a purpose-built fence. Call us to discuss the best value solution for your situation
- A hardwood timber post and rail fence is the traditional fence for horses it’s considered a very safe fence. However, its expensive and timber is not as durable as other options
- Metal post and wire fencing are often used for horses with a top sight wire. Adding wire netting improves the safety of the horses and prevents other animals from entering their area
- Metal post and wire fencing is used for cattle with a barb top wire
- Wire netting is used for chickens, rabbits and ducks. The 4cm aperture and 1.4mm wire diameter is recommended as it’s strong and more durable.
- Mesh fencing to contain sheep and goats at say 1.2 metres height. We recommend paying a little more for the 5mm gauge wire as it lasts a lot longer.
- Dog fencing the mesh is graduated with smaller squares at the bottom for small dogs and larger squares for bigger dogs. The height of the fence is determined by the situation.
We can build a fence to suite both your needs and your budget so you can get what you need at an affordable price.
Testimonials and Reviews
Impact Fencing Australia is a team of experienced licenced fencing contractors and installers. Our services include the supply and install of Rural Fencing and Farm fencing projects.
We build fences throughout Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong and New South Wales, Australia
IMPACT FENCING AUSTRALIA
- Address: 22 Prince Edward Street, Gladesville NSW 2111
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- NSW Contractors License Number: 326316C
- Our Fence Contractors are all fully Insured
- Australian Business Number: 43 147 484 839